Hello friends! Just a short week until the voting window for the AOTA election ends, so please vote and express your views on the leadership of the Association. As you know from my blog entries, I have the skills and qualifications for excelling in carrying out the essential functions of the office of Treasurer:
1. collaborate with the Executive Director to monitor fiscal status and investments,
2. leadership as Chairperson of the budgetary planning and fiscal management process,
3. serve as Chairperson of the audit committee,
4. provide a written statement of the financial status of the Association,
5. serve on the Ethics Commission, and
6. energy for service on the Board of the Fund to Promote Awareness of Occupational Therapy.
It has been my privilege to serve in various volunteer leadership positions for AOTA and I am passionate about continuing my service at this exhilarating time in our profession. I am organized, attentive to detail, creative, team oriented, and committed, and I would be honored to serve as the Treasurer of the American Occupational Therapy Association. Follow me on TWITTER @OTSusanT.