Hello friends! Over the past four weeks I have shared my skills and qualifications for excelling in carrying out the essential functions of the office of Treasurer:
1. collaborate with the Executive Director to monitor fiscal status and investments,
2. leadership as Chairperson of the budgetary planning and fiscal management process,
3. serve as Chairperson of the audit committee,
4. provide a written statement of the financial status of the Association,
5. serve on the Ethics Commission, and
6. energy for service on the Board of the Fund to Promote Awareness of Occupational Therapy.
Please contact me if you have questions or would like more information. The voting window for the AOTA election opens today. Your vote matters so please take the time to express your views on the leadership of the Association. Follow me on TWITTER @OTSusanT.